Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My new hp net book

OMG, how long i waiting for this Net book from telecom(about 3 months).whf, it really test my patience. Finally i got it last Saturday.Yahoo~~Now i got 3 computers already.1 old desktop, 1 laptop and 1 net book. All is hp company product. I really is hp supporter right? haha.


open box



it is really light and small. It is damn cool for traveling use. But if doing my home work i prefer use my BIG laptop.
After try it, wanna share my opinion here:
1) the USB socket is suck because it is not smooth and need to push hard when insert the use device.
2) the speed of the net book is suck even just the 1st time use it.(1GB ram)
3) the OS in the net book is windows starter which is suck if compare with windows 7.Many application still not complete.
even there got a lot of SUCK here, but i still like it, because it is totally free from TMnet, hahaha. If ...if u want to buy a net book, i will recommended u don't buy it.

No comments: